spread your wings and fly away

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

P. S. I Love You


love.
this movie just show me, you can love someone that much even after the death come to get him,  even someone try to catch your heart over him. if you really love someone, you'll do anything for him even it seems impossible to do. and love was always show me the way to accomplish what is impossible things in life to become possible as easy as it sound.
this movie is trying to show us a great love and how you have to move on from the love that you think you would have for the rest of your life.


synopsis:
On a country road in Ireland over ten years ago, it was love at first sight for Holly, a lost young tourist (Academy Award® winner, Hilary Swank), and Gerry, a charming local lad (Gerard Butler). Hollys formidable mother, (Kathy Bates), disapproved of the couple, concerned that her spirited daughter was too young for marriage. In the years since, the once fearless Holly has become unsure of her own identity. When Gerry dies with a brain tumor and leaves Holly a widow just shy of her thirtieth birthday, her family and best friends (Lisa Kudrow, Gina Gershon) are concerned that she will never emerge from her takeout container-strewn Manhattan apartment. After weeks holed up watching old movies, a birthday cake and tape recording message from Gerry mysteriously arrives, marking the beginning of a series of letters instructing her to perform unusual requests. With the help of her girlfriends, Holly begins a year of wild adventures and a life journey that Gerry has planned for her, helping her to discover who she is without him and reminding her - P.S. I Love You.




Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you.



this story just make me in so much tears and it feels like I've ever feel hurt just the way Holly feel the pain. some people just fall in love so easy and fall out of love more easier. but for the others, although she fell in love so fast, very difficult for her to stop loving him, even after being hurt, being reject, being ignore, she will just stay right there without thinking that she just waste her time for something uncertain real. its just....love.


xoxo, Tasya

No comments:

Post a Comment