spread your wings and fly away

Monday, January 17, 2011

English class

hello, I want to tell you about my english class which it so the most bored class ever! today I've presentation about describing a picture that we were have permission to choose by my self. I really hate the teacher, you ask me why? because her face is so-not-like-the-student banget! hell ya. lo harus liat sendiri deh tampangnya ngg ada senyum sama sekali like when we smile, we have to pay.

I describe this picture:
"In this picture, we can see a woman and a dog who are being looked toward the vast sea. they are on the hill that were located quite far from the beach. the colour of the sea is blue, matching with the skies colour. at the end of the sea in this picture, it look a bit warped. grass on the hill look dark green and weel-organize, although there are some part that slightly chipped."

padahal tau deh itu bener apa engga, gurunya diem-diem aja tuh ngga bilang apapun, komentar aja engga. krik banget deh dan malesinnya dia tuh segaring-garingnya guru, cuma dia yang selalu ngerjain tugas, no fun banget. I mean it.

terus ya disuruh bikin cerita tentang pengalaman kita saat ngelakuin olahraga air dan gue..................parasailing-_-" ha ha ha dan kayak gini nih awalnya.
"4 years ago, I have ever done parasailing. its feels like I really feel free. I can feel the wind, I can touch the sky, I can see the whole world with my eyes. I can see the blue sky and I enjoy the fly. first, I don't even think that I will did it cause I'm too scared to start but my father said 'it okay, you can do it, its make you relax.' so I trust it and yeah I fly!"
eh yang keluar malah yang lain hahaha bego banget abis ngga tau mau ngomong apa. keep it cool B)


xoxo, Tasya


No comments:

Post a Comment